AIM
none

Unreal Flash Unreal Flash

Obviously kickass

It works smoothly for my pc, but can imagine it works less smooth on a pc not as imba as mine =)

you did a great job erik ;) make more make more

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

:D SUHWEET!!!!

Best thing ever XD

This is the first flash game that really got me addicted... i gotta download this stuff ^_^

for the ones who wanna know why i love this:
----7-7-1---1-------1---88884---1---------1---1---1---1---- --------------------------9---9---9---4---7-7-9---5-5-a---3- 3-3-3-3-9---9---9---2--------------------------------------8 -8-8-8-6-6-8-8-5-5-9---3-4-5-6-6-88898889-6621---4443a------ ----------------
thats why!

JackHammer Rampage JackHammer Rampage

Finnaly somethign i can give a 10 for

in all categories :D I LOVE THIS. perfect. I needed this right now! you might not have noticed when u made this game but it seriously ROCKS!
I played it with sum friends too and we laughed like mad when we made a spin in the air and end up crushing the bunny from the sky. CRUEL but good :)
MAke more Please!!!!!!!

HeRetiK responds:

=)

{{{MegaIKKI}}}

Cube Combat Cube Combat

:) i liked this

despite from little comments like too slow moving characters (even when running) and the punches/kicks werent colliding right. this was a good game although not full. But hell this must've been a bitch to make.
seriously :P i dont know the precise actionscript u used but if it's easy u might be able to change te speed number(variable) or something to make the movement somewhat faster. nevertheless ur game ownz once again and uhm...... U USED FEAR FACTORY UR THE FIRST YOUR MY NEW BEST FRIEND!!!!

Stardust Stardust

The bad reviewers cant stand anime

They just dont get the jokes dont like the music hate the graphics... BUT I DONT!! This rocked!
w00t make more, longer , but more!!!!!

Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword

:) a lovely game

No time for humor here this is the best online game there is and u should be aware that there'll be a lot of fucking fake sponsord gamin sites stealing ur fantastic game and sayin it's their own. no really it happend be4 anyway u should be proud of this.. It deserves to be #1 even without the hentai ^_^

Tor: Smashmaster Level 1 Tor: Smashmaster Level 1

:) a lovely game

Really... not much to say about it.. i liked it. It played smooth it looked nice it was funny but just not a 10. sorry dude it rocks anyway

Mega 1337 Translator Mega 1337 Translator

V3|2'/ 900I)

7|-|15 7|24|\|5|_470|2 15 |°|20|34|3|_'/ 7|-|3 |3357 0|\|3 0|\| 7|-|3 |\|37 :) |°|2377'/ 3451|_'/ |\/|4|)3 |°|20|34|3|_'/ |3|_|7 4|\|'/|/\|4'/ 175 ƒ1|\||\|4|_'/ 0|\|. |\|0|/\| 1 C4|\| ƒ1|\||\|4|_'/ |_||\||)3|2574|\||) 50|\/|3 0ƒ 7|-|053 |-|4C|<3|25. 4|_|_|234|)'/ |<|\|3|/\| 50|\/|3 57|_|ƒƒ |3|_|7 17 |/\|45|\|7 3|\|0|_|9|-| 70 |234|) 4|_|_.

In other words this rocked. I thank you dearly for learning me this stupid language :)

Chop Suey Chop Suey

I bet u put a lot of effort in it

But still it wasnt playable. At least some sense of controls would be nice. The super move didnt really seem useful but anyway u made a working game thats something that u should be proud of! and its not one of those click and continue games. try again i say

::CYBER UF2:: ::CYBER UF2::

Wait are we missing the point here people

The first real 3d nice looking RELOADING shooter and fantastic sysstem dont fuck about the timer get to be a good gamer! this just rocks dude i hope ull make more